Please review our returns policy for machines prior to purchase.
WHAT IS THE ORBIS BATTERY SCRUBBER II?
The compact Orbis Battery Scrubber II offers high productivity with a 17 litre capacity - one of the best in the market for its size. Its battery provides 80 minutes continuous run time, and no trailing cables make it ideal for daytime cleaning when customers, patients and employees are present. It’s on board battery charge makes it easy to recharge at any time or place, and the LED battery status indicator on the handle lets you know when the battery requires recharging.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
Offering ultimate manoeuvrability and cleaning results, this scrubber dryer is ideal for small to medium sized areas in restaurants, schools, leisure centres and healthcare premises. The squeegee is located just behind the brush for excellent pick up of solution, with floors left completely dry lending itself to cleaning during the day.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS SCRUBBER DRYER?
- 17 litre solution tank capacity makes it one of the largest capacity scrubber dryers in its class on the market
- Easy to fill and empty solution and recovery tanks
- Cleaning approximately 1100 m2/hour, your small and congested spaces are clean, dry, healthy and safe in no time
- 80 minutes run time
- Robust construction
- Ergonomic handle that can be adjusted to suit operator comfort
- Fold down handle for easy transportation and storage
- Squeegee located behind the brush for excellent drying performance
- Shock absorbing wheels located either side of the squeegee ensures protection of squeegee and of objects
- Inclusive of maintenance free gel batteries and integrated charger making it simple to recharge at any location
- Easy to change brushes
- Works on multiple hard floor types including: concrete, terrazzo, marble, slate, stone and vinyl composition
Please Note: The Orbis Battery Scrubber II requires a brush or drive disc with pad to be completely operational. Please view the accessories tab for full range.
|Voltage / Frequency
|220-240V / 50-60Hz
|Brush Motor Power
|Vacuum Motor Power
|Sound Pressure Level
In Use: (L)90 x (W)40 x (H)110cm